Welcome to the Reef, good luck with your build
Photo_1655340881227.jpg

wil-yuhm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone ,

My name is Tanner , I have just recently talked my fiancé into letting me try to dive into the saltwater side of things in her living room ! Haha.

I am 27 years old and have dealt with freshwater for quite some time now , I currently have a 20 gallon with a few BN plecos and a 450 gallon with a few SA cichlids and Silver arowana !

I just recently setup the tank pictured in this post (my first saltwater tank) and started my cycle on Sunday . Super excited to learn and hopefully create an environment that is healthy for my fish and coral and visually pleasing for us humans !

I will definitely be asking lots of questions so I’m sure you’ll see me around ! Thank you for your time !

D6C702DE-29C3-435F-902F-1E7DA58AE68E.jpeg 0A5EBBD7-239C-401C-8CD4-AAFCF5168C48.jpeg

Welcome and wish to convey I like your aquascape!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone ,

My name is Tanner , I have just recently talked my fiancé into letting me try to dive into the saltwater side of things in her living room ! Haha.

I am 27 years old and have dealt with freshwater for quite some time now , I currently have a 20 gallon with a few BN plecos and a 450 gallon with a few SA cichlids and Silver arowana !

I just recently setup the tank pictured in this post (my first saltwater tank) and started my cycle on Sunday . Super excited to learn and hopefully create an environment that is healthy for my fish and coral and visually pleasing for us humans !

I will definitely be asking lots of questions so I’m sure you’ll see me around ! Thank you for your time !

D6C702DE-29C3-435F-902F-1E7DA58AE68E.jpeg 0A5EBBD7-239C-401C-8CD4-AAFCF5168C48.jpeg

Welcome! Glad you joined.

CONGRATULATIONS on already having your Build Thread Badge - YOU ARE ROCKING IT !!!! This is a great hobby for couples - we share my tank... when its doing well, it's mine, when there is a problem, then I blame him (LOL). Honestly though, my BF has better eye for color and design than me, so my main tank has really benefited from both of us loving on it.

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
Tanner4403

Tanner4403

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined.

CONGRATULATIONS on already having your Build Thread Badge - YOU ARE ROCKING IT !!!! This is a great hobby for couples - we share my tank... when its doing well, it's mine, when there is a problem, then I blame him (LOL). Honestly though, my BF has better eye for color and design than me, so my main tank has really benefited from both of us loving on it.

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Thanks for all the tips ! Gonna be a bumpy ride I’m sure of it but I’m ready for it all !

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 4.8%
Back