Hello Reef2Reef!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kane
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kane

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, just thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Kane and I am just getting back into reefkeeping after having a year or so out of it. I'm planning my tank right now, it's probably going to be somewhere between 75 and 120g. Some of you might have seen me on RC under the username Kar93, been looking for a new forum for a while and this seemed like the perfect place.

I look forward to seeing you all around! :D
 
Welcome to R2R Kane!!!!
 
%
user2_pic89_1253252743.gif


Welcome, I would love to see some pic's of your tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new