Hello, reefers!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 9thfloor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

9thfloor

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
Omaha
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've looked around the forums for awhile and I've seen a lot of cool stuff. And I've learned a good bit too. I am on my first tank right now, I just got it. Can't wait until it's cycled, I'm gonna get some crabs and snails! :D



Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hey everyone, thanks for taking the time to say hello!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
 
Hi everyone. Thanks for the welcome! :cool:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new