Hello Reefers

GreenMachine

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Nyc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just getting my feet wet in this hobby. Looking foward to building with the members.
Lots of good info on here.

4 months ago I purchased my 190g tank used. It came with stand, canopy, sump, skimmer, uv, phosban, T5 lights, pumps and plumbing.
When I first saw it in person I really liked the size of tank and stand. Than I saw the sump, etc. Everything was covered
in calcium, salt and debris. I had second thoughts lol. First I had no idea what all this equipment was, second I knew it was going to
be a pain to clean and try to get it like new. Went home..did some research and learned with alil vinegar and some elbow grease I should
have no problem. So I convinced the wife and we havnt looked back.

JP
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!! :)
 
Hope your planning on posting pics and updates as your build moves forward!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new