Hello reefers!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tasler
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tasler

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
NorCal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
I would like to start out saying I have browsed this site for quite some time and in the process of doing so have gained a lot of knowledge. I thank all of you for the time you have put into sharing your experiences and knowledge!

I currently have a nano reef tank that I have been putting all my spare time into and a 30 gallon chiclid tank that most of my guests see and enjoy looking at.

I will post pictures and description hopefully tonight in member tank area, just wanted to say hello to all of you first and look forward to reading all of your experiences and sharing mine with all of you!
 
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Welcome to R2R! Looking forward to seeing your build... :bigsmile:
 
Thank you! I have enjoyed browsing this site because of how friendly people seem and how it is family friendly compared to some sites where arguing over different opinions seem to take over the threads.
 
Welcome to r2r, definilty one of the most friendly forums that I have come across. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
 
Hi there! Glad R2R has helped you out some! Lookin' forward to seeing some pics! :bounce:
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new