Hello there....

  • Thread starter Thread starter WayneY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WayneY

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
39
Reaction score
18
Location
VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hello to everyone as I seem to be the new guy on the block. :D
 
What's up Josh! How's the 600 working for ya?
 
I thought that was the one and only "Wayne"

The MCE600 is working well so far. I hope to get all my new frags settled soon and get some pictures up for ya'll.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
That 600 pulled some nasty dark green/black skimmate out for me. I'd been spending so much lately I had to sell something to get some money back to keep the wifey happy:hammer:
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the welcomes:DI have a 90g reef(2x400w20kSEand 2-110w actinics) with sps,zoas/palys,lps,rics, etc. I also have a 40g breeder(400w14kSEand 2-18inT-5extremes on ends)packed with clams, lps, rics,zoas/palys and a few sps. Also a 30g cube(250wDE20kAB)with the same stuff.
 
Welcome bro kick your shoes off! :)
 
Welcome to R2R!! Sounds like a cool set up! Nothing is starving for light in that tank!! 2 x 400 watters!! WOW!! Would love to see some pics when you get a chance!!
 
Thanks. I'll try to post some pics by the weekend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new