Hello There

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was... until that last movie. :p How can you finish a great saga with such a weak ending??

OP
OP
Calebb8133

Calebb8133

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was... until that last movie. :p How can you finish a great saga with such a weak ending??
The entire sequel trilogy was pointless. It already had an end until they added the new sequel trilogy. TROS was not very creative and I think that is what u mean by a weak ending. Oh well its cannon now and that's just how it is.

Pau Hana Reefer

got reef?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve seen every movie except for the newest one. Also watched The Mandalorian, which was pretty entertaining. But like the Game of Thrones, The Mandalorian could have been much shorter if they cut out all the walking scenes.

OP
OP
Calebb8133

Calebb8133

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve seen every movie except for the newest one. Also watched The Mandalorian, which was pretty entertaining. But like the Game of Thrones, The Mandalorian could have been much shorter if they cut out all the walking scenes.
Ik I love the show but 1/3 of it is walking scenes :rolleyes:
They already spend 10 mil per episode of the mando so I guess the scenes help are cheap and make the episode longer idk

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The entire sequel trilogy was pointless. It already had an end until they added the new sequel trilogy. TROS was not very creative and I think that is what u mean by a weak ending. Oh well its cannon now and that's just how it is.

I agree. The prequels were OK/tolerable, but the sequels were just not up to the standards we had become accustomed to. I think they could have salvaged things if TROS had been better, but ......

At the end of the day, our definition of "success" is very different from the people who make these movies. The last movie made over a billion dollars, so they will just keep cranking them out until people get tired of it and profits decrease.

OP
OP
Calebb8133

Calebb8133

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree. The prequels were OK/tolerable, but the sequels were just not up to the standards we had become accustomed to. I think they could have salvaged things if TROS had been better, but ......

At the end of the day, our definition of "success" is very different from the people who make these movies. The last movie made over a billion dollars, so they will just keep cranking them out until people get tired of it and profits decrease.
I only see it making 500 million

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok I do c that it made a billion

The Force Awakens made over 2 billion, and the last 2 movies have made over a billion each. After TROS, I read that Disney would be taking a break from making Star Wars movies and focusing on projects like The Mandalorian instead. But I'm sure greed will kick in and some Disney Executive will be announcing more movies soon. :p

OP
OP
Calebb8133

Calebb8133

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The funny thing is when disney first started putting out star wars movies they kinda wanted the past to die. They wanted to pull away from the original movies and appeal to a younger audience who may not have seen the original 6 movies but then they have palpatine as the main villain in the new movie :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Calebb8133

Calebb8133

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Force Awakens made over 2 billion, and the last 2 movies have made over a billion each. After TROS, I read that Disney would be taking a break from making Star Wars movies and focusing on projects like The Mandalorian instead. But I'm sure greed will kick in and some Disney Executive will be announcing more movies soon. :p
Lol I think George might be working on another sega too!!

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The funny thing is when disney first started putting out star wars movies they kinda wanted the past to die. They wanted to pull away from the original movies and appeal to a younger audience who may not have seen the original 6 movies but then they have palpatine as the main villain in the new movie :rolleyes:

You know how rumors go but ... Supposedly any new movies will center around a completely new set of characters. One idea I've heard discussed is movies which depict the beginnings of the Jedi and Sith. That sounds like the best idea IMO.

OP
OP
Calebb8133

Calebb8133

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know how rumors go but ... Supposedly any new movies will center around a completely new set of characters. One idea I've heard discussed is movies which depict the beginnings of the Jedi and Sith. That sounds like the best idea IMO.
I would love some old republic movies

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back