Hello thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter rworegon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rworegon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2013
Messages
489
Reaction score
13
Location
Eugene, Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd say hello. Just signed up here. I recognize some names from PNWMAS. It was suggested I come over here and check things out.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Just thought I'd say hello. Just signed up here. I recognize some names from PNWMAS. It was suggested I come over here and check things out.

Sorry I somehow missed your thread!! Hi and welcome!! Hope to meet you sometime soon :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new