Hello to ALL from Dayton, OH

  • Thread starter Thread starter SteelyDan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
My name is Dan (as you can tell from my username which I am still not sure how to change) and I have had a saltwater tank, or at least maintained one, for give or take 10 years. My setup consists mostly of fish, inverts and soft corals...SPS and LPS are not in the picture at the moment but are definitely goals for later. I wouldn't consider myself an avid reefer by any means, but I really enjoy the hobby and have had a beautiful and healthy tank for well over a year now...what a difference it makes when things thrive!

I decided to join this forum because of my growing interest level in the hobby, as I figured there is no better place to go than to fellow reefers for help and advice! I look forward to reading and learning more and hope that someday, I can be the one giving advice! My profile picture is of my tank, but I figured I could post a better picture below. I look forward to being a part of the R2R community!
IMG_0683.jpg
Welcome! You have a beautiful tank. Don't change your user name. Steely Dan is my favorite band! I have seen and heard them in Indy twice, and Cincinnati once.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new