Hello to all R2R members!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mistomany
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mistomany

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2012
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Location
ALDEN, N.Y.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hello to all members, My name is john an I live just outside of buffalo N.Y. I am getting back into the hobby i have had many tanks in the past this will be my 3rd salt water set up. I am currently running a 34g solana with everything stock.For lighting i use a radion which i cant say enough about. I am more into acans and torches and zoas. i do have a couple of fish but not really into the fish as much as the corals. I look foward to seeing you all around.
 
Hi John and welcome to R2R! Start a new tank build!
 
John, welcome to R2R... we look forward to seeing some pics of your tank.
 
Welcome! We all like pictures! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new