Hello to my fellow reefers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myblock175

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
bronx, new york
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to this site but have been in the hobby for awhile. I've heard this is a way better site than than the ones I have been on. Was hoping someone could help me navigate it
 
New to this site but have been in the hobby for awhile. I've heard this is a way better site than than the ones I have been on. Was hoping someone could help me navigate it

Welcome to reef2reef! I too have tried many sites and have found this to be the best. Are viewing the site from a mobile device or computer?
 
Welcome to the site. It is definitely different from the others on the internet. If you are viewing from a mobile device get the reef2reef app. I have found this to be about the easiest way to navigate the forum.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
I've always made my own sumps. But, if I had my way, I'd get a sump from Synergy Reef; they are so cool looking.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new