Hello to the Forum family

  • Thread starter Thread starter Orhan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Orhan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2017
Messages
14
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Türkiye'den sizlerle hemfikirim Daha çok bilgi ve merak için buradayım Tuzlu suyla 9 yıldır buradayım, en sevdiğim sps mercanlar tüm hobileri ve yönetişimi selamlıyorlar.
 
Welcome to R2R:)
 
Thank you very much my english is not very good.
Well you did just fine here. We would love to know more about you and if you currently have a Saltwater tank or are planning to set one up.
 
Yes I have a sps tank I have 450 ls at the same time I have a shallow sps tank I have 2 aquariums too long time interest
 
This is a small square

2016-06-04 16.15.03.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R! Fantastic picture you shared and that seahorse, gotta love it! :p You will learn a lot here but I'm sure you will have a ton of insight to share too with your years of experience and clearly you have an understanding of keeping SPS. I would love to see more so start a personal tank thread. Happy reefing! :)
 
Thank you for your good wishes I will do my own experience and tank sharing in the future ☺.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new