Hello!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmac
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cmac

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Galveston Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I am kinda new to the hobby but have had tanks in the past. Currently I dont have a reef set up but have a 24 gal. awuapod that is set up with a protien skmmer and metal halide and led lights. I plan on setting it up very soon as a sps tank. I currently live in Galveston Texas but am from the Gulf Coast originally, and grew up in pet shops that my uncle owned. I am very excited to belong to this forum and hope that you guys can help me when I have questions and concerns. Thank you for having me,, Chad.
 
Hi, welcome to r2r and the addiction!! Feel free to ask any and all questions. Can't wait to see how your tank progresses.
 
Hey there and welcome. You'll definitely find answers to your questions here!
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Welcome! Make sure to start a build thread when you start your tank.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new