Hello

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings everyone, has been a long time since I have been active on the channel. Last March (2023) wife had a stroke and for just under three months of 5-hours a day of medication through a pick line in her arm, and more, we were just getting by. I know some of you reached out, I am sorry that if I did not respond. Has been a crazy year, and to top off the end of 2023, I had two surgeries in December. They found a tumor inside of the appendix and they took the gallbladder...thank God, everything turned out good. Anyways, I hope everyone is doing well. Looking forward to getting more involved.

Have a wonderful and blessed day.

noxthedragon1236

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back to the reef2reef Community. I am sorry to hear about all the stress going on in your life. I will pray for you and your wife's health. I deal with these stressors on a day-to-day basis as I am a nurse of 18 years. I find it helpful to come home to my reef tank and watch the ebb and flow of my tank as the fish and corals peacefully sway back and forth. it helps me take my mind off of my long night of a 16-hour shift. It's another reason I have been trying to get a reef tank built for my residents so they can enjoy that same feeling. This is the link to the build thread in case you would like to follow it or donate to it there is an amazon link of things i need to help get it off the ground. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/residents-reef-a-fundraising-build-for-elderly-residents.1029458/ That said, again I will be praying for you and your wife. I hope that things get better and welcome back to the club :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.7%
Back