Hello!

NuvoNinja13

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
O'Fallon, MO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all my name is Aaron. I'm 22 and my dad is a long time saltwater hobbyist and has had a 200+ gallon operation for years. 8 days ago I purchased my first saltwater tank for my from and am enduring the cycling phase with it right now. I knew that there was a TON of good information on internet forums like this one so I decided to join and become part of the community! I really hope I can learn a few things!

I posted in the New Hobbyists thread some questions I have about my setup so if anyone has some spare time please take a look and share your knowledge!! The thread can be found here:

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/ne...orum/108605-help-new-nano-tank-setup-38g.html
 
Welcome Aaron!
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hi Aaron!! Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome to R2R, Aaron!!! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new