Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gary M
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gary M

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Troy New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, my name is Gary, I live in upstate NY and I have been in the hobby for quite some time now,
I just set up my tank about a year ago I have a 90 gal mixed reef.
 
Hi, Gary!! Welcome to R2R!! Can't wait to see some pics!! :)
 
Hi Gary!! Welcome to R2R!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R Gary! We would love to see some pics of your tank...

-M&T
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new