Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter sandysmom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sandysmom

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Richmond, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone - I am new to this site. I have had my 150 gallon saltwater tank 19+ years and am trying to find a place to sell it all. This is how I found this site. Wish I would have found it years ago...it seems like a great site.
 
welcome_zps7dd338d3.gif
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to reef2Reef! Stay long, post often and be sure to post some pictures of your tank!

So are you getting out of the hobby then or selling in order to upgrade to something larger?
 
Welcome!! Hope you enjoy your stay with us!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
I getting out

Thanks for your warm welcome. I am having to get out of the aquarium hobby thing because of two torn rotator cuffs which flare up when it is time to maintain the tank. :squigglemouth:
 
Welcome and GLWS...:smile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new