Hello!!

jello

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
15
Location
:
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, here's my introduction to myself and my aquariums!

I am an aspiring marine biologist who loves all things ocean. I've been keeping fish in general for 6 years now, and set up my first saltwater aquarium nearly 3 years ago. I now run both saltwater and freshwater side by side. I don't have any coral... yet, but I hope to introduce some in the coming weeks and turn here for advice and tips in that regard, while sharing any other general knowledge I have to newer reefers. I have a very peaceful 64-gallon tank, as I don't like keeping overly aggressive fish, and I hope to keep learning about the hobby with everyone on here :)
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi everyone, here's my introduction to myself and my aquariums!

I am an aspiring marine biologist who loves all things ocean. I've been keeping fish in general for 6 years now, and set up my first saltwater aquarium nearly 3 years ago. I now run both saltwater and freshwater side by side. I don't have any coral... yet, but I hope to introduce some in the coming weeks and turn here for advice and tips in that regard, while sharing any other general knowledge I have to newer reefers. I have a very peaceful 64-gallon tank, as I don't like keeping overly aggressive fish, and I hope to keep learning about the hobby with everyone on here :)
Welcome to the team
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new