Hello!

Hi everyone! I wanted to introduce myself and my tank. My name is Ethan and I live down in sw Florida. I’ve been a long time lurker and finally got around to making an account. I’ve kept saltwater tanks since I was a teenager but took a little break in college and finally decided it was time to get back into it again! Here’s my current tank, a prostar 60 rimless cube with a mix of torches, sps and zoas and a few other corals and fish
IMG_1944.jpeg
Hi from UK
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new