Hello

welcome GIF



And glad to have you here!!
 
I would suggest going Richmond reefers. We are trying to get tank crawls up and going and next spring I plan to host an old school frag swap at my house
 
I would suggest going Richmond reefers. We are trying to get tank crawls up and going and next spring I plan to host an old school frag swap at my house
That would be great. I miss the days of going to the monthly meetings and hanging out with other like-minded hobbyist. It was a great time and so many people helped me out back then. Would be nice to start that back up again. Once I get my 265 out of the garage and set up, I'd love to host a meeting. In the process of setting up a 75 fresh planted and a 75 macro tank first after we are done with some remodeling.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new