Hello :]

Metal Mum

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hewwo!!
I've been a stalker of this platform of many years, and have finally decided to join the community.
Learned many things here, and hoping to share my experiences with you guys too :]
I uh.. also saw a skimmer I wanted on here 👀

Proud owner of a lil Frogfish named Salazar. Here's my 40 IM long I've had for almost 3 years now!
PXL_20260917_141005980.MP.jpg


PXL_20260916_144420619.PORTRAIT.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new