Hello

dirkomatic

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been on reefcentral for a couple of months and decided to sign up here as well. I'm pretty new to the salt water scene, but I've had a cichlid tank for years.

So... Hi!
 
Awesome! Welcome to R2R!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF we hope this will be your home base!
 
45261jpg_zpsab450d91.gif

Welcome to Reef2Reef
Glad you joined the forum.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new