Hello

Country0922

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
44
Reaction score
1
Location
Las Vegas, Nv
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I made this profile on here couple months ago but never really did anything with it so I thought I would start myself off here right and introduce myself Hello everyone my name is Grant and I live in Las Vegas, NV and I work at the University there and I am currently going to school there as well to become a firefighter/EMT I am married and have an amazing son I have liked saltwater my entire life started a fish only tank back when I was 13 and had till I was 18 than just recently got back into it a couple of months ago and i'm more into the mixed reef aspect of things now I had a 40g mix reef but decided to sell it since the little guy was just born not to long ago and we needed space... well long story short couldn't keep me away I am just now starting up my first nano tank on my desk and I am quite excited for it. Like most of y'alls members on here I am ADDICTED TO IT.....lol I look forward to getting to know all of you or trying to and really learning more about my addiction lol:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new