Hello!

rosebud161616

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2009
Messages
113
Reaction score
12
Location
Columbus, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I'm new to the forum but not new to saltwater. I have been keeping and breeding seahorses for about 2 years. I have kept a few softies in with my seahorses, but my tanks have always been primarily about the seahorses.

For the first time we're setting up a 120 softies reef tank and all 12 of our seahorses will be housed in there. We're very excited about the new experience!
 
Wow awesome! Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new