Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter SethSPST
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SethSPST

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Seth, another from Louisiana :bigsmile:. I just moved from Hawaii, and am currently building a 58 gallon tank. I've already discovered the Casino, and lost all my money, haha.
 
lol, WElcome to R2R. Stay away from BJ, you will always lose your money
 
Welcome to the community Seth! yeah, BJ is rough on here.
 
Welcome to R2R!! :D
 
Welcome to the forums.
 
Wow, from Hawaii??? I've been there and LOVED it!

So, hi and welcome to the contiguous 48! LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new