Hello

dirt-nasty-510

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2009
Messages
581
Reaction score
5
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I'm new to this forum and looking to trade with other reefers out there. I live in San Diego CA home of Aqua SD. I'm a Zoa collector and am looking to find me some nice zoas/palys. I have a 38 gal cube 20x20x20 and run a single 150w Sunpod.

Pics to come

Below is my current palys I have for trade.

Real Deal
Nazanin Palys
Under 14k Phoniex bulb

Looking for other highend zoas/palys
Rasta's
PPE's
purple or blue hornet (real ones)
candy apple reds
xmen
Armaggedons
Yellow Jackets
Or let me know what you have

DSC02927.jpg
 
Last edited:
Welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new