hello

ruggirello2

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
81
Reaction score
3
Location
napa, ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I have been a member to reef central for about a year and I just now joined reef2reef. I have been doing reef tanks for about 2 years. I started with a 90 gallon and now have an Elos 160xl, it's about 220 gallon, so that is a big jump. I am doing a mixed reef tank, I have sps, chalices, and zoas.
 
Welcome to R2R! We love pictures and build threads.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new