Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter rholguin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rholguin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
24
Reaction score
5
Location
El Paso TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well im new here. I've been into saltwater tanks for about 5yrs. I have 95g rimless sps dominated tank, a 20g long mixed reef, and a 10g lps tank. I enjoy this hobby and would not traded for another. Thanks for looking.
 
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.
 
Thanks everybody for the warm welcome. Ill see what I can do about posting some pics. My photo skills stink.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new