Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter MMM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MMM

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Location
Mazomanie Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I would say hello, Many of you may already know me as MM on MARS my most active forum, or MM WI on the uptight and dogmatic RC or maybe from some of the other forums. I am hoping to find a bit more frag trading this summer as the annual summer lull crimps down on frag selling a bit.

- Mark
 
Hi there!! :byebye: Welcome to R2R! Hope you find what your looking for!!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!
 
Thanks all, I have already found deals that I could not find else where. Wish I had found this site earlier. - mark
 
Thanks all, I have already found deals that I could not find else where. Wish I had found this site earlier. - mark

Man, I've been saying that to myself since I started reefing.... I love this place.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new