Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hawkins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hawkins

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2010
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Location
S. Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all
Id like to introducing myself. My name is Mark and I'm located in Sunny South Florida. I've been reefing for about 10 years now. I keep a mixed reef tank and a frag tank.
See you all around the boards

--Mark
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I have some partial tank shots but no current FTS. I will try to get one tomorrow when the lights come on.
 
Welcome to R2R!! See ya 'round!!:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new