Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lmecher
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lmecher

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
Chicago. IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I just found this forum. I am new here but been in this hobby for a long time. My interests include octopuses and mini/mini maxi carpet anemones. :smile:
 
Welcome to R2R! Great to have you here! May I ask how you found us? :D
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Hey Welcome to Reef2Reef. Make sure you visit the Cephalopods forum area...Lots of octopus info. So what kind of tank(s) do you have??
 
Welcome, nems and octopi sounds like an interesting combination! If you have any questions or we can help you with the forums in any way please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
 
Thanks for the warm welcome. I saw a reference on RC.
For those interested, I already posted videos in the cephalopod forum in the thread "octopus in the reef?"

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new