Hello

mroccoralman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Cypress, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I am looking for starter frags Im 14 and I have a 65 gallon reef tank with a reef keeper, mp40, and an ati powermodule fixture 6 bulbs. Thanks
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
%
user2_pic92_1253252807.gif


I'd love to see some pic's of your tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new