Hello

thesickness

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2010
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been around on this forum for a bit now but never really got involved. I dislike some of the other larger forums and hopefully I can find a happy home here. :)
 
Im sure you'll love it here. R2R is a great group. Welcome!!!
 
Welcome home! Thanks for joining and jump right in!
 
I will post some pics when I get some good ones! :p I haven't quite mastered the art of the blue light yet. Or have I???? :)
 
lol welcome sickness. R2R can be an addictive sickness. lol especially if we get chat back......
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new