Hello!

  • Thread starter Thread starter billwill
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

billwill

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
538
Reaction score
401
Location
Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Bill, and I'm a reefaholic. I've been into saltwater about 15 years, and dabbled in African cichlids a few years before that. I'm really enjoying the friendliness and feeling of others really trying to be helpful to their fellow reefers on this site. I think the signature of revhtree sums it up, and it's refreshing compared to some of the other forums I'm on.

Bill
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new