Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter Combisuon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Combisuon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
TX-USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all R2R members. I've been in the hobby for about a year. I currently running a 90 gal mixed reef and in the process of upgrading to a 300 gal. New tank will be dominantly SPS. Looking forward to learn from everyone here at R2R.

Dat
 
Hi there and welcome to R2R! Great to have you here. How about starting a tank topic and showing us some pics? :D
 
Hi and welcome!!! I second the need for pictures and a build thread! I just recently upgraded to a 300 gallon .... you're gonna love it! :wink:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new