Hello!

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefpaddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefpaddy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
141
Reaction score
117
Location
Westfield, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, just signed up today. On my 2nd reef tank, in the hobby 3 years . I had a 110G in the UK but relocated to the US earlier last year so to get started here in a rented place Im limited to a 34G (RSM130D) at the moment which has been up and running since last April 2011.

Reefpaddy
 
Welcome to R2R! Great to have you here!
 
Thanks all!

Welcome !!! This is a great site with the best info. Post some pics

Posted a DIY LED Thread for starters! :) My little tank has a DIY fish trap in in at the moment, with trapped fish I might add so once I find a new home for the little fella I'll take some new photos of my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new