Hello!

Kidnotorius

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2012
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
atlanta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy everyone! My name is James and I have been working with salt water tanks since I was 14, so its been a long 9 years, currently I have a 14 gallon bio cube, and 29 bio cube HQI, and and 45 gallon fish only tank, I had a 75 gallon fish only tank before I moved but we cracked it while moving, Im waiting for the chance to get a 125 now, but I think the fish are gonna have to stay in that tank till we get a bigger place.
 
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining!
 
Got any pics?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new