Hello

Kscoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello first post of course but I've been enjoying the information here for a few years now. Little about my journey through this hobby I was first bitten by this bug during my time in the military. During this time I was lucky enough to spend some time next to the red sea and made many trips out to snorkel and free dive some of the reefs. Fast forward a few years, bettas, and Oscars later time to upgrade. Next came my first jump into salt water a Biocube 32 reef. well after two and a half years Of running and its limiting factors (live stock & room for growth ) I'm looking at transitioning to a 120 gallon reef system. With this I will definitely be look at build threads and hopefully posting my own soon.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello first post of course but I've been enjoying the information here for a few years now. Little about my journey through this hobby I was first bitten by this bug during my time in the military. During this time I was lucky enough to spend some time next to the red sea and made many trips out to snorkel and free dive some of the reefs. Fast forward a few years, bettas, and Oscars later time to upgrade. Next came my first jump into salt water a Biocube 32 reef. well after two and a half years Of running and its limiting factors (live stock & room for growth ) I'm looking at transitioning to a 120 gallon reef system. With this I will definitely be look at build threads and hopefully posting my own soon.
Welcome!

whale GIF

S.Pepper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to R2R, Kscoral. Glad to have u along.:)

Rose's_Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to r2r! I'm busy in life but try to be on sometimes!

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back