Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter CEB125
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CEB125

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Dalton Ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the site and just been in the hobby for a few months i have a 75gal sw.
Just wanted to say hello i live in north Ga
 
Hello and welcome to R2R! I am also from North Georgia on the Ringgold area. What area are you from?
 
Very cool! My dad and family are from Varnell and Dalton. My Grandmother lives in Varnell now. :D

Feel free to ask all the questions you need too!

May I ask how you found R2R? Glad you did.
 
A friend of mine told me about it.
Is there any fish stores around here i may have missed?
I been going to Bermuda Triangle and Fish Mania.
 
That's all right now.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new