Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter ian20
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ian20

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
74
Reaction score
15
Location
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from a new/old member I joined R2R years ago but purchase a home shortly after and temporarily got out of the hobby. The house I purchased needed allot of work and I didn't have much time for my reef tank but have finished the remodel of my home and I am currently rebuilding a small reef tank. It's a 29 BioCube, DIY 28 3w LED's in the stock hood, Mini Arctic Chillier, Aqua Controler III, Tunze 9002 Skimmer w/ SteveT cup, InTank Media Basket, Tunze Stream Powerhead, and a Tunze ATO.

I will try to post some pics soon
 
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Welcome to r2r and back to the hobby :welcome: look foward to seeing pictures of your tank.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new