Hello.......

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dsdaley77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
28
Location
Phoenix,AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm Drew and living in Phoenix, AZ. I have a 75G reef and slowly getting it stocked up. Just wanted to let my Arizonans know I am also starting a group, (ARFG) Arizona Reef and Frag Group. Thanks and look forward to sharing what I know and learning some from you fellow fish geeks ;) Have a great night.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! You should post some pics of your setup.


I'm on my phone....
 
Welcome to r2r!!!!! Good luck with your club.
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new