Hello!

carsonroberge

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Carson. I'm from Orlando, Florida. I've had a fresh water tank for about a year. I've been researching salt water tanks for about eight months now. I just bought a seventy five gal tank and the sump. I'm very stoked to have it up and running! Hopefully this place helps!
 
Oh we will help! :) welcome to the forum and to saltwater as well. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Start a build thread when you get a chance. We love seeing tanks come together!


I'm on my phone....
 
Hi, welcome to r2r and the addiction!!!
 
Hi Carson! You have definitely found the right place to help you with any and all of your questions! Welcome to R2R!!
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hello and Welcome to R2R a great place full of great info


Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new