Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter New Guy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

New Guy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2012
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Location
St.louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm ed and I'm brand new to saltwater, I only had a few questions but I liked what I saw and here I am. Thanks for having me.
 
Welcome Ed! Have you asked your questions already? If not ask away :)
 
Hi there!! Welcome to R2R!! I'm sure you'll find all the help you need right here!!
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hi Ed!! Welcome to r2r!!! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new