Hellooooo!!

Salty_Dreamer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2013
Messages
126
Reaction score
104
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! Just wanted to say a quick "Hello" to my new fish friends. I don't know many people personally to discuss my saltwater experiences, so I reach out on forums. This site was suggested to me on Facebook, so here I am! ;)
 
I guess I should have said a little about my tank. lol I have a 55 gallon saltwater tank that I started in 2005. It has been moved 3 times, so I have kind of had to restart and fix as lot of problems over the years. I wouldn't call it reef because well... it's simply over run with BTAs at the moment. I have about 10 of them. Started with one... I do like them, but they have taken over, and so one of these days, I will be removing all but one or maybe two.

My tank is home to a False Percula Clown, a 6 line Wrasse, a fish that was supposed to be a green chromi but I don't think it is, and a Tiger Pistol shrimp and Orange Spotted Goby pair. I also have various snails and crabs, 2 pincushion urchins, and a brittle star.

Guess that's about it!
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new