Help Calcium Overdose

FlemFlam86

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2022
Messages
54
Reaction score
70
Location
Gainesville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I put 50 ml of Calcium instead of alkalinity. It was already reading 437. It's a 72 gallon with a 20 gallon sump. I'm using Red Reef B (liquid). I seriously need help. I'm freaking out. I have 8 fish, 2 shrimp, and corals of all kinds.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new