Help Congratulate @paja3 on being so Hospitable

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Congrats @paja3 ! I knew you could do this!


finger guns.gif
Thank, Bleigh. Appreciate it.
 
!!! Congratulations @paja3 !!! Well deserved Award..


congratulations.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new