Help deciding on tank

Sinbadd68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. So I’ve got a 32g biocube and have had it up and running almost 2 years now and it’s doing great. But I’m now looking at getting a bigger tank along with the 32g. I’ve searched around looking at tank options and I’ve come up with the following but not opposed to any other options:

IO SR Pro 80 AIO
WB 65.4 AIO
RedSea Reefer 250 or the XL300
WB marine X 90 or 110

This being said I like the aesthetics of the aio as that is all I’ve owned,and it’s simplicity, and I do go out of town often 2-3 days at a time and I know my biocube doesn’t skip a beat. I’m not opposed to having a sump, But never had a tank with a sump. I’m just trying to figure out my best options.
Also my LFS has A few Seapora tanks from 75g rimless to a 90g that they’ve recommended to me. Anybody know anything about seapora tanks? Thanks in advance!

One Reefing Boi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am going with the WB 50.3 (instead of the 65.4) for size reasons, but have researched a bunch and hear nothing but good things. Was going to get Red Sea but heard a few horror stories.

For me, the AIO is nice because I don't need to worry about a sump and anything like that, but depending on what you want to do with it, the AIO might be limiting/ugly to add things like a skimmer.

If I were you though I would go with the Waterbox. Weather you go with the AIO or the 90/110 is your choice. I was going to get a Marine but decided I liked the AIO for simplicity.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 150 88.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back