Help ( emergency)

Woodyman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
44A03A01-2F4D-40B0-BB41-CF56A587CDE1.png
I don't use an Apex and I'm not familiar with your setup so what are the locations of the 2 pH probes? Also I'm assuming this is post calibration? Or was it before?

BillyW

FOWLR while out on the island of Oahu!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i would also assume the probe is wrong, your tank PH is lower than your tanks PH. My tank is much smaller and when people come over my PH drops drastically too, but that’s crazy low.
I would also take the air stones out because it’s just putting Co2 infused air back into the tank.
Check your probe and ensure it’s clean.

OP
OP
R

ReeffHusbWifey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so Jesus Christ I had a freaking moment . This all started with me finding I had 1tds in my. I’m rodi . I turned it off along with the ato , went to the store and tried to get the replacements ( trying to get rid of silicates or whatever comes with 1tds water) . Well they didn’t have it so came home and everyone showed up to spend the night . Forgot to turn the ato back on yesterday evening .
thank you for Experian Ed people who say double check your **** . I picked the probe out and calibrated , when I put it back in I realized the probe didn’t go into the water .
im so ******* stupid. I never turned it back on , I’m guessing the ph of air is a lot less than this tank.
anyway thank you all so much I was having an actual moment this am with everyone here
Like caint talk got to try and fix this
Thank you all so much , I love this comintiy

Attachments

• 7F0BE8E0-343D-4DA7-A4FE-A5B2614A0F3D.png
    7F0BE8E0-343D-4DA7-A4FE-A5B2614A0F3D.png
    367.4 KB · Views: 22

BillyW

FOWLR while out on the island of Oahu!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’re not dumb, I forget to turn **** back on all the time, good thing I have an apex to let me know or my tank would be fried! Glad it all worked out, you should start a build thread so we can see your tank though!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back