Help finding a Magnifica (ritteri) anemone

Anthony Scholfield

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Messages
1,000
Reaction score
1,177
Location
Eau Claire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am in search of a Magnifica (ritteri) anemone....or two. I've searched around and cant seem to locate any. I have already placed a thread on the want to buy forum. I was hoping maybe more anemone keepers would see this here and could point me to one....or two :)

Thanks a bunch!
 
When looking for a mag, it's a good idea to look for cipro too. The large majority of mags need it.
 
AquaSD has them from time to time. I got mine from Unique Corals and it is super healthy and beautiful.
Thanks for the input. I do check Aquasd from time to time but never see any. Also saw unique had one a while back but it was a special one from joe yauillo costing 800-1000 buckaroos. Is that the one you got?
 
I can’t help with a source cause I got mine from a LFS and they seem to get them in quite a bit. I can ask them who they go through if you’d like. I know my clowns love it.
Yeah i would be interested in there info, thanks. My clowns love the one i have :) looking to give all the little buggers more realestate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new