Help finding these euphyllia

zpnanoreefgal

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2021
Messages
27
Reaction score
7
Location
North Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone help me locate any one of the two ? They are gorgeous and I need to get my hands on one, these are not bleached btw, this is their natural color. Thx !
D89266D2-D7C6-4BAD-8560-9B80B644B49C.png
92383CE7-F32F-43FA-8CDB-65BC30A49811.png
 
to my knowledge these corals don’t come in white. I’d say they’re bleached. The second pic of the hammer looks like it may be the lighting making it a more pastel color but usually if it’s white or clear it’s bleached.
 
to my knowledge these corals don’t come in white. I’d say they’re bleached. The second pic of the hammer looks like it may be the lighting making it a more pastel color but usually if it’s white or clear it’s bleached.
That’s what I thought but somewhere else they said it was the natural color. I hope it’s not because it be pretty dope to have one this color
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new